Friday, April 7, 2017

Mamonde Pore Deep Clean Foam Cleansing

What is it for?

Pore cleansing foam with deep cleansing for oily pores for soft skin. Micro scrub granule help to remove blackhead on nose area. Bentonite extract removes sebum, deep cleanses pores and impurities. Water lily extract and eco-cert organic certified lavender extract, protects, and soothes skin.

Active Ingredients:

Lavender flower water, nelumbo nucifera, bentonite

I tried to look up this product at www.cosdna.com, but couldn't find it listed.


Directions:

  1. Squeeze pea size amount and lather into hands
  2. Massage all over face.
  3. Rinse with warm water.


Review:

Like I mentioned, I got this off of amazon and cost about $12.00. The cleanser is a  pretty pale teal/green tube with 175mL of product.
Mamonde Pore Deep Clean Foam Front
The product came out in a thick consistency and was a purple greyish color. The scent was what I assume was the lavender in the product. To be honest, I wasn't in love with the scent. I'm sure it probably smells good to other people, but for me personally, I thought it smelled okay.
For cleansers, I usually grab a small amount in my hands, rub it in my hands to create a nice lather, and then gently massage it into my face.  A little goes a long way for this product. I only needed a pea size amount to clean my entire face. This product gave a good and foamy lather, which I really like and typically look for in my cleansers.

"Swatch" of cleanser on hand. If you look closely, you can see a few of the beads.

What the cleanser looks like after using water and rubbing to lather it up.

You will notice upon lathering  that there are granules within the cleanser. The beads helped with exfoliating and smoothing out the skin. The beads are  harsh on my skin if I don't lather it in your hands first and then apply it to the face.  This cleanser really deep cleaned my skin. It removed ALL traces of dirt and makeup and gave a squeaky clean feeling without stripping away the moisture from my skin and making it dry.

There are good things about the product, but I won't repurchase this after I'm done. It does the job of cleaning your face, but it didn't wow me enough for me to make another purchase.

Overall:

Pros:
Cons:
*a little goes a long way, so this will last you a while
*deep cleans your skin
*doesn't strip away moisture from skin
*lathers up nicely

*wasn't a fan of the smell

DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love or vice versa. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment