Friday, March 24, 2017

Memebox: Ariul Mositure Box

 
I always love trying new Korean products from brands I've never heard of. When I was shopping the Memebox website, I was looking through some of their boxes they were offering and the Ariul Mositure Box caught my eye. (Just to note, I purchased this particular box months ago. There is an update at the very bottom about changes made to the box!)

As for all Memeboxes, they come in a cute pink package: 


When you open the box, there is a double sided card with information, instructions, and pricing of each item:


In this box, you get: sheet masks, a moisturizer, and a face cleanser: 

 
There are 14 sheet masks in this box from Ariul's 7 days line. Each sheet mask retail for $4-5 dollars each depending on the mask. The face masks are packaged as a newspaper, with each scent of sheet masks being "featured", it's interesting and cute! I've tried a few of the sheet masks and they've been good. The essence is more of a milky consistency. The sheet masks themselves are of medium thickness and lay soft on the skin. The mask  is a little larger than average sheet masks, so it doesn't lay super flatly as other sheet masks. Each respective mask smells like its scent (i.e. lemon mask smells like lemon). These are nice masks, but they're not my absolute favorite among the ones I've tried. As always, my skin after a sheet masks feels nice, hydrated, and plump. 


The Spa Water 24 hours Moisturizing cream  has about 50g of product. The moisturizer is probably medium consistency in terms of the thickness/feeling of it. There is a fresh and clean scent to the moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling.

  
The Stress Relieving Cleansing foam is probably the most favorite item to me in this box.  It is a cream cleanser that lathers up very nicely. It has a citrus mint smell, which sounds strange, but actually smells pleasant! A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way and I feel like my skin is clean, but not overly dry. 


Overall, I enjoyed this box and trying out some of Ariul's products. However, I probably won't repurchase this box.
This is on Memebox's website for $29.00. Last time I checked, it's currently sold out. They have restocked this a few times, so if you want this box, just keep checking the website.

UPDATE: I've checked the Memebox website and they’ve changed a few things since I purchased this box and wrote my review. It is now called the Ariul Moisture Surge box and they now sell this for $35.00 and the box now comes with: 7 Days Mask line (x7), Juice Cleanse Mask (x4), New Spa Water Aqua Lock Cream, and the Stress Relieving Cleansing foam. 

DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love or vice versa. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment