Friday, March 3, 2017

Naisture Sheet Masks


The following review will be on sheet masks from Naisture. I stumbled across these at TJ Max in the beauty section. Each type of mask came in a box of 5 and was  $4.99. I picked up the following:

Naisture Sheet Masks: Tea Tree, Ginseng, Pearl, White C, and Collagen

These masks are made in Korea and are made of pure 100% cotton.

Directions:

  1. Open the packet up.
  2. Unfold the mask inside.
  3. Place mask on face, making sure to place the holes in the mask to your eyes, nose, and mouth.
  4. Leave on for 20 minutes.
  5. Take off mask, tap in the essence of the mask into your skin to absorb. Do not rinse.


White C Mask Pack

What is it for?

Revitalizes skin damaged by UV rays and enhances clarity.

Active Ingredients:

vitamin C derivative, green tea extract, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, herb extract, pomegranate extract, allantoin, panthenol, trehalose

I tried to look up this product at www.cosdna.com, but couldn't find it listed.

White C Front

Ginseng Mask Pack

What is it for?

Immediately moisturizes and tightens your skin.

Active Ingredients:

ginseng extract, hyaluronic acid, panthenol, allantoin, trehalose, shea butter

To look at the full list of ingredients, its function for each, and its safety/irritant levels go ahead and click on this website: http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_cbe7197131.html


Ginseng Front



Collagen Mask Pack

What is it for?

Improves your skin's elasticity and firmness.

Active Ingredients:

vegetable & marine collagen, raffinose, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, herb extract, jojoba oil, allantoin, panthenol, trehalose

I tried to look up this product at www.cosdna.com, but couldn't find it listed.

Collagen Front
Tea Tree Mask Pack

What is it for?

Helps to calm and soothe your skin.

Active Ingredients:

tree-tea oil & extract, AHA, witch hazel extract, licorice extract, herb extract, hyaluronic acid, allantoin, panthenol, trehalose

To look at the full list of ingredients, its function for each, and its safety/irritant levels go ahead and click on this website: http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_483c197132.html

Tea Tree Front

Pearl Mask Pack

What is it for? 

Improves your skin's condition and tone

Active Ingredients:

hydrolyzed pearl, hyaluronic acid, betaine, vitamine E, panthenol, peony extract, herb extract, allantoin, trehalose

To look at the full list of ingredients, its function for each, and its safety/irritant levels go ahead and click on this website: http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_1dfb221345.html

Pearl Front

Review:

There is no difference with the quality of the sheet masks between the different types. The sheet mask are made from a cotton material and are thick. They applied relatively smoothly and softly on the face. It's not the roughest sheet mask I've tried, but it definitely isn't the softest either. But considering that each mask cost only $1, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the masks. Each sheet mask was soaked with essence and felt very cooling on the face.

The smell did differ between the sheet masks. The White C Pack smelled like citrus, the Ginseng mask smelled like ginseng, the collagen and pearl mask smelled like a fragrant lotion, and the Tea Tree masked smelled like tea tree/pine scent. Most of the sheet mask smelled nice and not overpowering, but I personally didn't care for the ginseng scent because I really don't like that scent in general.

In terms of skin benefits, each sheet mask had a purpose, but the mask that I felt really did something different for my skin was the Tea Tree masks. I used the Tea Tree mask when I had a some redness due to a few blemishes and I noticed that it calmed my skin. All the other masks were good for hydration, but I didn't notice any other benefits. The essence also absorbed into the skin well and did not feel sticky.

These sheet masks were decent because of how inexpensive they were. I'm glad I got to try them, but I won't be repurchasing them because there are other sheet masks that I like more.

Overall:

Pros:
Cons:
*cooling on skin
*moisturized skin
*smells nice (depending on smell)
*inexpensive
*absorbed nicely, didn't feel sticky

* smell can be troublesome (depending on mask, in my case it was the ginseng mask that bothered me)
*besides tea tree mask, didn't notice any other benefits from the masks aside from hydration


DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment