Monday, September 19, 2016

Daiso Haul #1

I recently went to Daiso, raided their beauty section, and picked up a few things! If you don't know what Daiso is, it's similar to a 99 cents or Dollar Tree store, but they sell most products for $1.50.

Daiso Japan Store
Picture credit to http://www.daiso-sangyo.co.jp

Here's what I got:
Beauty Treats Oatmeal Oxygen Bubble Mask
Beauty Treats Peach Oxygen Bubble Mask
Daiso Eye Makeup Cleansing Tissue (This is probably my 10th packet. I always repurchase this!)
Daiso Foot Mask Pack
Daiso Hand Mask Pack
Daiso Mask Pack 7 Sheets Collagen
Daiso Mask Pack 7 Sheets Hyaluronic Acid


Apart from the makeup cleansing wipes, I've never tried any of these items. I'm excited to try these out and see how they perform. I'll update you guys with another post in a few weeks!

DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment