Monday, September 26, 2016

Elizavecca Milkypiggy Kangsi Pack

What is it for?

Mask pack that is infused with 24K gold powder to help promote smooth and radiant skin.

Active Ingredients:

24K gold powder extract, berry extract, green herb extract, hydrolyzed collagen

To look at the full list of ingredients, its function for each, and its safety/irritant levels go ahead and click on this website: http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_006c221868.html

Directions:

  1. Squeeze appropriate amount to cover your clean face.
  2. Let the mask sit for about 20 minutes, the mask will turn from a gold to a white color.
  3. Rinse off with lukewarm water.


Review:


I purchased this from ebay for around $12.00. The Kangsi Pack comes in a squeeze tube with 120 mL of product. The packaging is super adorable! I just think that the pig on the packaging with the gold characters are super cute!

Kangsi Pack and Packaging


Mask is a squeeze tube.

The actual product comes out with ease and is an actual shimmering gold color! The consistency is very sticky, so it was kind of hard for me not to get it everywhere, but I somehow managed to get it on just my face…XD haha!  I used my hands to spread a layer over my entire face. I noticed that the application with my fingers was a little uneven, so I might have to try using a brush next time to see if that provides better control. Upon spreading the mask over my face, the scent I noticed was a mix between a mud mask and a floral scent. In my opinion, the fragrance is pretty strong. I'm not a super huge fan of the scent, but its manageable. There is a menthol like sensation when placing the mask on your face, so avoid spreading the mask near your eyes because it might cause some tingling/burning near your eyes.

Pea size amount
Swatch of product on hand.
 After applying the mask, I waited for the magic to happen! The gold mask slowly starts drying to a white and powdery consistency. I honestly felt like a vampire from Twilight because once the mask dries down, you will notice that it  becomes very sparkly and shimmery. (I know...*cue eye roll* XD)

Mask after 5 minutes.

Completely dried mask after 10-15 minutes.
Once it dries to a completely white finish, it's time to rinse off the mask. It honestly was fairly easy to rinse the mask off. I do use other face masks in my regimen (i.e. clay, honey, etc) and those can be a little harder to wash off compared to the Kangsi Pack. After rinsing, I noticed an immediate difference in my skin. It definitely felt smoother and brighter. I'll have to use this more to see if it has any long term benefits for my skin, but I think this is a great weekly face mask to use. I think it's good especially if your skin feels dull and needs a pick me up and would probably be great to use before a special event or occasion.

I do recommend these if you want a fun weekly pick me up mask for your skin. However, once I finish this product, won't be repurchasing it.

Overall:

Pros:
Cons:
*Packaging is adorable
*Easy to rinse off
*Immediate brightening of the skin
*Texture of skin feels smoother
*Fun experience
*Super sticky
*Fragrance is strong




DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love or vice versa. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment