Monday, October 24, 2016

Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Healing


What is it for?

Helps purify and moisturize the skin, helps heal and soothe irritated/damage skin.

Active Ingredients:

donkey milk, n pearin, nephrite powder, camellia japonica flower water

To look at the full list of ingredients, its function for each, and its safety/irritant levels go ahead and click on this website: http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_70bd186427.html

Directions:

  1. Open the packet up.
  2. Unfold the mask inside.
  3. Place mask on face, making sure to place the holes in the mask to your eyes, nose, and mouth.
  4. Leave on for 20 minutes.
  5. Take off mask, tap the essence of the mask into your skin to absorb. Do not rinse.

Review:

I absolutely adore the packaging because it is HOLO! (I'm obsessed with holographic things now because of Simply Nailogical, look that up and you'll understand…XD). I got a set of 10 masks for $20.00 on Ebay. Considering that these masks are only $2 a piece, its really fancy and has nice packaging! :D

Freeset Donkey Milk Healing Front

Freeset Donkey Milk Healing Back

There is a plastic backing to the mask, so you need to remove that before you put it on your face. This sheet mask is different from the other sheet masks I normally use because of the material. The normal sheet masks I use are made up of cotton, but this mask is a gel mask made up of natural pulp coated with a bio-polymer. Now, I'm not exactly sure what the heck that means, but because the mask is made up of different material, the way it fits on the face is different. These gel masks fit very well on my face and stays very close to the face for the entire time while using the mask. I feel like this really helps your skin drink and absorb all of the essence. It also feels softer and is more light weight on your face than the cotton sheetmask.

Sheetmask fully layed out.

The mask holds the essence very well and is super cooling when you place it on your face. As for the scent, it is described as "fresh". I would describe the scent as a mixture between minty herbal medicine and lemon cleaner. The scent also reminded me of something that I couldn’t quit put my finger on until after the third or fourth time using this mask. It smells exactly like those moist towelettes  that restaurants give you to clean your hands when you eat seafood or BBQ…HAHA >_< Now that's not exactly the kind of smell I want my sheet masks to have, but I can overlook it because the mask felt nice and I noticed benefits after using them.

I mentioned my string of breakouts lately on my cheek, so the parts of my face with my breakouts obviously left that area of my skin red and irritated. After using the mask, I noticed that my face felt calmed, soothed, and the area of breakouts were less red. The essence also really moisturized my skin, but it did leave it sticky.

I recommend this, especially if you're prone to redness. I will re-purchase this face mask sometime in the future. I really saw the benefits on my skin and the overall experience was very nice, so it outweighed the cons like being sticky and having a weird smell.

Overall:

Pros:
Cons:
*packaging is awesome!
*material helped adhere to the face and skin better
*cooling and fresh on skin
*calmed, soothed, and decreased redness
*moisturized skin
*thin, soft, and light weight
*sticky feeling after use
*smells like the lemon moist towelettes

DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment