Monday, October 17, 2016

Tony Moly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel

What is it for?

Deep cleansing gel containing flower extracts to help promote radiant skin. Removes dead skin cells and impurities for a softer skin.

Active Ingredients:

I tried looking everywhere for the listed active ingredients, but all it states is that they use "flower extracts". Looking at the full ingredient list the extracts  are nelumbo nucifera flower extract and prunus mume fruit extract. Now because this is a chemical exfoliant, this product utilizes acids, specifically AHAs. The AHAs in the ingredient list are ascorbic acid, lactic acid, and citric acid.

To look at the full list of ingredients, its function for each, and its safety/irritant levels go ahead and click on this website: http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_b6bd161335.html

Directions:
  1. Make sure that hands and face are dry.
  2. Squeeze small amount onto hands.
  3. Gently massage into face.
  4. Rinse with lukewarm water.

Review:

This cost about $10-11 dollars  on Amazon for 150 mL of product in a white squeeze tube. The packaging is sleek and clean with a lotus flower on the front. 

Tony Moly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel

The product has a gel like consistency, but it is more on the watery side. This gel has a nice floral scent, which I enjoyed a lot. While rubbing the gel into the skin, the gel will start to ball up underneath your fingers.  Those particles are your actual skin sloughing off! Sounds a bit gross right? But it's actually satisfying to see all that dead skin coming off the front surface of your face.

Product on hand.

After rubbing the product into skin, dead skin cells starts to come off.

Immediately after washing everything off my face, I noticed that my skin was brighter and felt smoother. Typically, my skin always feels smoother when I use a physical exfoliator, but this peeling gel is more gentle on the skin and I found that it was just as effective.  I've used this product only once or twice a week for a few months and can tell that it's definitely made the texture of my skin better. Overall, I really enjoy this product and would definitely recommend! I will repurchase this in the future, but this has gotten me really interested in trying more peeling gels, so I'll probably shop around and try a few different kinds in the mean time!

Overall:

Pros:
Cons:
*gentler than physical exfoliator
*effective in removing dead skin
*nice scent
*smoother and brighter complexion after use
*none that I can think of!

DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love or vice versa. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment