Friday, February 10, 2017

Missha Misa Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream



What is it for?


Eye cream to treat signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.

Active Ingredients:

Ginseng Water, Wild Ginseng Extract, Deer Antler Extract, and Reishi Mushroom Extract

To look at the full list of ingredients, its function for each, and its safety/irritant levels go ahead and click on this website: http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_f050167273.html

Directions:

  1. After moisturizing face, take small amount and use finger to dab under eyes until fully absorbed.
  2. Can be used for fine lines and wrinkles around lip area.

Review:

Just to start off, this eye cream is quite pricey. On the Missha US website, this eye cream costs $45.00! You could find this for cheaper at other places like amazon or ebay, but it is still a pretty penny for this product. 

It's super pretty and lux packaging! There is a heavy feel to product.
(Don't mind my reflection from the bottle :P)
There is 30mL of product and it comes in GORGEOUS gold packaging. The feeling and weight of the packaging is heavy and lux! I absolutely love how this looks and feels. A plastic spatula is provided with the product, but I threw it away, along with the outside box. This could get a little unsanitary if you're constantly dipping your fingers into the product. 

The product inside!

The eye cream is thick in consistency, so a little goes a very long way. Seriously, one jar lasted me a whole year! The interesting thing about this eye cream is that it contains flecks of gold that dissolve once you tap it into your skin. The eye cream is very moisturizing  and nourishing. I can't say much for the fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area because I strictly used this for the eyes.

Swatch of eye cream. If you look closely (where the tiny arrow is pointing to),
you'll notice a fleck of gold. I'm not quite sure what it is made of, but they're
incorporated throughout the eye cream.


Everything blends out and absorbs beautifully. If you compare
my hands in the above picture compared to this picture,
you'll notice how much more hydrated my hands look!
This eye cream is great! During the time I purchased this, I had some major panda eyes because of all the stress, finals, and late nights at school. It got so bad in fact, that I had people mention to me about why my eyes were SO dark and puffy. At the time I was using Clinique All About Eyes cream and it did nothing for me. I used up all that eye cream and so I purchased this Missha one and started using it. After about two-three weeks of constant use morning and night, my eyes definitely got less dark and I started to look normal again! There was some reduction in the smaller wrinkles under my eyes.  However,  these results were when I was using the eye cream religiously day and night. I've been kind of bad about it lately, so my dark circles have kinda crept up again! 

Yes, this eye cream is on the pricier side, but this product lasts for a very long time and it works well. I definitely recommend this product. I've repurchased this product and will probably continue to do so!

Overall:

Pros:
Cons:
*a little goes a very long way/lasts for a long time
*luxurious packaging
*great thick eye cream, especially at night
*works well for reducing dark circles
*expensive
*can be unsanitary because of packaging


DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment