Friday, March 2, 2018

Empties #3


My third set of empties!

As previously stated, if I don't have a mini-review down below, then I have already or am going to make a more in-depth review/post about that item!

Here are my Empties #3:


Bonvivant Botanical Mellow Clay Mask
Ettang Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack Propolis
Holika Holika Cheoeum : Balhyo Miracle Seed First Essence
Holika Holika Prime Youth Bird's Nest Gold Moisture Cream
IOPE Live Lift Serum
Mamonde Rose Water Soothing Gel
Mizon Enjoy Fresh - On Time Sweet Honey Mask
Neogen Code9 Tox Tightening Pack
Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Cream
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray (Read my thoughts on this here: http://mbhbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/10/empties-1.html)

Bonvivant Botanical Mellow Clay Mask Jeju Volcanic Mask



I got this as a kit of 3 clay masks for "rainbow masking" on hautelook for around $30. This was one of three clay masks. This clay mask specifically targets blackhead, oil production, and pore control. The mask is a jelly like consistency and feels cool when applying to the face. It doesn't dry out the skin and does a decent job at helping with clearing up the skin.  Overall, it’s a good clay mask. Just keep in mind, that Bonvivant has now been rebranded to I Dew Care. So if you want to try this mask get the I Dew Care Pure To The Pore Mask.

Ettang Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack Propolis



This is 1 of 8 cup packs. I believe the whole set cost about $26 dollars. I used this because I was having a problem with some breakouts at the time. Propolis has good anti-inflammatory properties and helps with healing problematic skin. You're supposed to mix water into the cup and use the spatula that's provided to apply it on the skin. The product has a more paste like consistency. It was difficult to apply  to the skin and dried to a rubery texture. Although this specific cup helped with reducing redness during my breakouts, I really didn't like the way it applied to my skin and felt. I'm not going to be repurchasing these.

Holika Holika Cheoeum : Balhyo Miracle Seed First Essence



I got this as a sample when I went to Korea. I love this stuff. I'm definitely going to have to purchase the full size of this. This essence smells lovely, feels nice on the skin, hydrates, and helped with the texture of my skin.

Mamonde Rose Water Soothing Gel




I got this at an Aritaum shop in San Gabriel for about $20. I ended up using this as a body moisturizer during the summer. It worked okay, but didn't absorb well and was sticky after it dried. It smelled like roses, but there is also an overwhelming smell of rubbing alcohol. I love some of the Mamonde Rose line, but this is not one of the products I will be repurchasing.

Neogen Code9 Lemon Green Caviar Essence Tox Tightening Pack



I got this in a bundle when memebox used to sell skin care. This has 25 dual ended pads. One side was like a netted mesh that helped with exfoliating and the other side was more of a smooth cotton surface that helped distribute the product onto your face. This particular pack smelled of lemon. I really liked these a lot for the nights that I was lazy or short on time with my skin care. This provides you benefits of a more elaborate skin care system in one single step. I will definitely repurchase from Neogen eventually.

Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Cream



I picked this up at Ross on a whim one day for like $7. It was fall/winter time and my body tends to dry out a significant amount. This is a very fragrant and thick cream. It is definitely a heavy duty moisturizer and a little goes a long way. However, because of the strong perfume scent, I didn't really enjoy this product as much and won't be repurchasing.

DISCLAIMER:
Just wanted to note that the products I review are all purchased with my own money, unless I state otherwise. If you do use any of these products, please do so at your discretion as the results will vary depending on the person and their skin type.  I am in no way responsible for the results or outcome if you decide to try any of the products I recommend. These reviews are my 100% honest thoughts. Please don't be offended if I didn't like a product that you happen to love or vice versa. What may work or not work for me, may be totally different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment